If you have been injured, through no fault of your own, you owe it to yourself to consult with an experienced Trial Lawyer. Jewell Law Office has extensive experience dealing with all kinds of Personal Injury cases including:
- Automobile Collisions – Listed in Trial Court Review’s “Top Ten Most Prolific Trial Lawyers”. Randy has tried many Car Wreck cases throughout the state of Kentucky. His last trial resulted in a Fayette County (Lexington, KY) verdict of more than $700,000. Click here to see related news article.
- Truck Wrecks – Randy has negotiated and settled many Truck Wreck cases. Randy has won Truck Wreck Trials in Knox County (Barbourville, KY), Letcher County (Whitesburg, KY), and Clark County (Winchester, KY) and has settled many more throughout the state of Kentucky.
- Products Liability – It takes an experienced lawyer to handle this complex type of litigation. Products Liability injuries usually require that evidence be preserved quickly and that witnesses are contacted as soon as possible after the injury. Jewell Law Office has the legal experience needed to handle issues relating to Products Liability cases.
- Slip and Fall/Premises Liability – Randy is up-to-date in his knowledge and presentation of Slip & Fall cases as relates to the Kentucky Supreme Court’s pivotal decision in Lanier v. Walmart. You should consult an experienced attorney immediately if you have been hurt on the premises of someone else.
- Medical Malpractice – If you feel you or a family member have been hurt or made sick or if there has been a death in your family caused by the negligence of a doctor, nurse or hospital (or any other medical soon as possible. Time is of the essence in these situations. You have a limited time to file a claim and these cases take a considerable amount of time to collect the records and obtain an opinion of a doctor. You need an experienced attorney on your side. Randy has pursued many Medical Malpractice claims. Please call and discuss your claim with Randy as soon as possible.
- Wrongful Death – When a loved one is taken from us unexpectedly through no fault of our own, we can be overwhelmed with grief over our loss. Unfortunately, a premature death is often accompanied by more mundane financial concerns related to medical and funeral expenses and lost income. When such a loss of life is the result of the carelessness or recklessness of another person or party, be it an employer, a car driver, a healthcare professional, a manufacturer, or some other entity, you have the right under Kentucky law to file a wrongful death suit. We can help.
Randy handles all types of Criminal Defense cases. Please call Jewell Law Office as soon as you have been charged with a crime or are a suspect in a crime. This is serious business – don’t try to do this alone. And remember: Exercise your Constitutional right to remain silent – anything you say can and will be held against you! However, anything that you tell your lawyer or his staff is confidential.
We can help with all felonies and misdemeanors including:
- Driving Under The Influence (DUI)
- Drug Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- Juvenile Defense
- Federal Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
Call us immediately if you have been charged with a crime. The sooner that we speak, the sooner we can begin to build a solid defense and protect your constitutional rights.
Appeals – Being convicted of a felony or misdemeanor criminal offense isn’t necessarily the end of the line when it comes to protecting your freedom. You have the right under Kentucky law to file an appeal. If a judge or jury has handed down an order that you deem to be unfair, you can request that the court re-examine your case and see if another outcome might be preferable. As a dedicated Kentucky criminal appeals attorney, Randy Jewell can help you demonstrate to an appellate court that you were unfairly treated and your well-being has been injured as a result. Read More…
General Legal Advice
Randy will be more than happy to meet with you or talk to you on the telephone concerning all legal matters.