Paralegal • Office Manager • Secretary • Bookkeeper
Began employment with D. Randall Jewell on April 15, 1985 as his personal secretary.
Office manager status began in July 1998
Bachelor of Arts in Paralegal (Summa Cum Laude), Ashwood University – January 19, 2005
Court Reporter since September 1998
Notary Public since July 1978
- Samuel E. Davies, Attorney – Secretary – September 1977 until March 1984
- Public Records – Quick Westlaw Tips and Tricks – November 30, 2007
- Electronic Case Filing, a Tutorial for Attorneys and Law Firm Staff – June 16, 2006
- Internet Strategies for Legal Professionals – May 15, 2006
- Advanced Civil Discovery for the Litigation Paralegal in Kentucky – November 29, 2004
- Personal Injury Paralegals in Kentucky – August 25, 1999
- Effective Discovery Strategies for the Litigation Paralegal in Kentucky – December 11, 1997
Assists in all aspects of personal injury and criminal defense cases. Preparation of litigation documents, discovery documents, trial documents and exhibits. Uses Electronic Case Filing system. Internet research. Preparation of deeds and wills and estate documents. Bookkeeping.
Paralegal • Secretary
Began employment with Jewell Law Office, PLLC on June 9, 2005 as a secretary.
Notary Public since August 2005
Bachelor of Arts in Paralegal (Summa Cum Laude), Ashwood University – May 10, 2010
- Paralegal’s Guide to Proficient Medical Records Translation – November 19, 2008
- National City Bank – Universal Teller – October 2002 until May 2005
- Union National Bank & Trust Company – Teller – June 1999 until January 2002
Assists in most aspects of personal injury and in all aspects of criminal defense cases. Works with clients in gathering medical records for preparation of settlement and mediation brochures. Preparation of pleadings in both personal injury and criminal defense cases. Internet research. Manages office filing system.